Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Not much to say

Not much to say today...but I did stumble across this awesome pic:

I think it's real, but I don't know.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was on a messageboard and the original poster was not a fan of Apple computers. (Apples are for losers and hippies IMO.)


That's it for today. If you're interested in my trip with my parents, you can see the itinerary here.

I'm really excited, but reading the itinerary isn't exactly like reading Grisham if you know what I mean.

4 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's much better than a Grisham novel because I'm one of the characters -- not a major character like your Mom but a bit player nonetheless.Dad. I'm stoked or jacked or excited or whatever.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Gaby said...

That's very wierd--I remember that picture from an old National Geographic picture book that we had when I was little--I was mesmerized by that picture. How bizarre...

 
At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to introduce your parents to Sadako?

FDawg

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had that pic in my science 8 or 9 textbook. It is cool!

Yes I am old, so so is that pic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home