Friday, February 25, 2005

The name change hasn't exactly sparked my creativity...

Wow. I really felt a resurgence of blog-related energy leading into the re-naming. It's gone now.

Anyway, a couple of quick notes for this week.

Would you trust your kids with these people?

I cannot get enough of this game right now. (Warning, if you click the link, you may never get anything done again.) I've made level 6 a few times....but it gets HARD!

On second thought...this game may be even better. If you can pass level 4 you get mad props.


Best post (by someone I don't think I know) I've seen in a long time. Think how much mileage I've gotten out of my "Cheese was" joke. There's about 20 jokes of nearly equal caliber. Impressive to say the least.

Not too much new at school, but I'm spending a lot more time with the special needs students at my school. They really do remind me of Scott and Phil. I miss you guys.

1 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colonel picks a name for his blog from homostar runner; his posts from guests plummet. Coincidence? I think not.

S Mac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home