Friday, March 11, 2005

Graduation Day!



One of these special needs people graduated today. Can you guess which one?

(Perhaps my worst picture ever!)



Japanese Junior High graduations are a big deal, the kids are together from elementary school until now, but in high school, they go their seperate ways. So today was the graduation ceremony. Lots of tears were shed! Anyway, the Japanese know how to do a ceremony. (Men in suits come to our Ultimate frisbee tournaments for opening and closing ceremonies...it's insane!)

The BEST thing is walk together out of the school for the last time as their parents and teachers form a receiving line and say their goodbyes. It's a ton of fun joking around and wishing them luck.

Anyway...here are my pics from the day. As always, click the pic to enlarge.



These are two of the best students at my school Really good kids. The boy on my left was the student council president.


These girls spoke at the graduation and did a good job. This pic was taken before the ceremony.






The teachers were looking hot in their kimonos. Very dressy occasion...the principal even wore tails.



Quinton "Rampage" Jackson power bombing Ricardo Arona at a recent Pride.



A couple of homies from the handball team.

10 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony you look marvellous. Love Mom

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony you look marvellous. Love Mom

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Thanks Mom,

I am especially appreciative of you padding the comments count!

Tony

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Thanks Mom,

I am especially appreciative of you padding the comments count!

Tony

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony,

I wish I could powerbomb the creator of Homestar jogger like in your pride fighting clip. That'd be tight.

Scott

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colonel,

Post padding, eh? I know nothing of the sort. Your smiling face brought a tear to my eye. Now will you change you blog name already?

Keep it real...

FDAWG

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome my big boy. Mom

 
At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are so welcome my big boy. Mom

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Gaby said...

Those are great pictures Tone... although I'm confused by the power bombing... which one are you?

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Hien said...

TONY! those pics were great and I (again) laughed out loud when you embedded an animated wrestling pic amongst the grad pics...(what the)...and that was a sweet pic of you and a teacher? and you had to taint it with the "women were hot in their kimonos" comment...I laughed (snorted) out loud again..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home