Wednesday, February 16, 2005

A new name...

That's right! The "Re-Launching" period is over. It's time for a new look, a new format, and all an all important new name. (Okay it's not entirely lost on me that a new look, format and name in and of itself could be considered a Re-Launch, but work with me on this one.)

The new name is where you come in.

I have 3 viable options:

1.) Basic Thuganomics (Some of you may not realize thuganomics was my minor at University...)
2.) The Double Deuce
3.) Ohhh **Snap**

I'm leaning towards The Double Deuce.

Any suggestions or votes are welcome!

Tony

11 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since your new format does not fit on my screen, I suggest you name it "Stupido". Love Mom

 
At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's fixed now....let me know.

Tony

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are forgiven. Mom

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Bry said...

Looks good tony, I like The Double Deuce.

 
At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Ohhh **Snap**. My coworkers say it all the time and it never ceases to crack me up! Double Deuce is a beauty as well...can't go wrong either way!

T

 
At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not something original like "My Father-- The Wind Beneath My Wings". Fdawg

 
At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like I would ever post that...

FDawg

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I like Thugonomics - It has a great ring to it.

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, I think you know where my vote stands. However, for the benefit of everyone else out there (and to the anoyance of Frank) My vote is for "The Double Deuce."

Scott

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Tony said...

Right now, the tally is:

3 - The Double Deuce
1 - Oh ***SNAP***
1 - Basic Thuganomics
1 - My Father - The Wind Beneath My Wings

I'm surprised my Mom and Dad haven't weighed in on this topic. I'm not surprised at FDawg fawning all over my Dad. He's had a "man-crush" on him ever since our enjoyable ride home from Burquitlam ...sigh... memories.

 
At 1:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already voted for two names :), but had I known that "My Father - The Wind beneath My Wings" was in the running it would have affected my decision. Perhaps you need a re-vote?! Wouldn't want to miss a great title like that!

T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home