Wednesday, February 22, 2006

SO HECTIC

I'm on reading "break" right now, and I use the term "break" loosely. It is so hectic with group projects, I can't believe it. I'm lucky, because all of my groupmates have stayed in the city / country over the break.....so many groups have teammates that left the country that I got off lucky.

Anyway, I've worked every single day of the "break" and there is no end in sight.

Other news....

Watched "Grizzly Man" today. Pretty interesting show. The dude was in need of medication / counselling...

I've been loving my DS. Seriously no regret about the purchase, and I couldn't be any happier with this game. Still haven't been able to find Phoenix Wright though.

The DS games are so good, in fact, that I'm willing to overlook the obvious design flaws. The buttons are misplaced and my hands literally fall asleep after 30 minutes. Maybe it's just that my hands are too big....you know what they say about big hands, right ladies?

3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

big hands = clumsy?

 
At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who are you??

I'm from Kamloops too. Strangely enough, I found your blog when I googled EB Games + kamloops.

XD

Did you ever get Phoenix Wright anywhere?

Also... I watched Grizzly Man, too. It was so hard to stay up though, because it was on until 3 am, and I was only interested in seeing whether or not they'd show the audio clip of them being eaten by the bear.

I'm a horrible person.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Thanks for the comment ciaela.

I did find Phoenix Wright on Ebay, and it is very fun. You have to like whacky Japanese stuff to fully enjoy it...but I find it hilarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home