Thursday, February 16, 2006

A giant step forward?

It's not every day that I see an advertisement that gets me clamoring for a product, but for some reason, the Gilette Fusion Power really caught my eye. So, last time I went to the supermarket, I went out and bought one (Razor Plus 4 blades ran me about $40).

The razor itself gets a thumbs up from me. There is a noticable improvement shaving with 5 blades vs 3. However, the jury is still out on the power feature...it actually scares me a little as I am shakey enough to begin with...anyway, here's a couple of pics. Can you guess which pic shows the razor turned on?







I had also contemplating posting pictures of my hairy shoulders and raising the question as to whether I should shave them or not. At the last second I decided not to bother. Shoulder shaving is more trouble than it's worth, really, and I had no intention of shaving them even if my readers demanded it.

8 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Is five blades a big step over four blades?

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: How do you have so much time to play poker and post these blogs all the time?

ummm is your MBA program a joke. Obviously not as legite as law.

O-town

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously you do not need to know how to spell to get in to Law but still more legit

O-town

 
At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally prefer petting Tony's chest hair.

Scott

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Duncan....not sure about 4 vs 5. I made the jump from a Mach 3.Never have used a 4 blade razor.

O-town - that's cold....I expect that kind of rude comment from F-Dawg, but I thought you were a nicer person than that. I guess he's been rubbing off on you. (Not in a good way.)

S-Mack - You can pet my chest hair any time!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Groom's privilege...
Scott

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fdawg had nothing to do with it ;) I could outwit him when I was 2. Not that it is hard.

All I am going to say is remeber: Promise you will not throw me in the snow.

Colonel- fdawg says you can braid those shoulder hairs. A five blade may not be enough.

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only the foolish man takes credit for teaching the wise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home