Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day





A very awkward day for me. Apparently nobody in my class knows that I am single. They all think I'm still together with my ex-girlfriend. When we broke up, she didn't want me to talk about it with other people in class, so I didn't...I thought word would get out, but it hasn't. So I'm beside her in class today, and people are asking us, "What are you two doing tonight?" Type questions....I didn't know how to respond b/c she was sitting beside me, and she wasn't saying anything. AWKWARD. Anyway, I bit my tongue....but honestly, what the heck? I feel weird about the whole situation. Should I have told people? Was I right to bite my tongue? I didn't want to embarass her, but it was really uncomfortable.

Hope y'all have had a good / romantic day!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I don't think you should have gone out of your way top tell anyone but I think she should have. Man, girls are always dropping the ball when it comes to relationships. They can't even break up right. And you want to be president.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Bry said...

hmmm...I agree...AWKWARD...eek!

 
At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yao Ming? Do i gather from this Tony has been courting some freakishly tall bird, much like the behemoth off of Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo? or he has somewhat perversely started knocking boots with an asian chick after having turned down half of japan`s finest?
Honestly Tony you burk, whats the point of having a blog if you not going to tell people stuff like youve got girlfriend or share your nudey snaps of her with us?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home