Friday, January 13, 2006

Are blogs old and busted?

Is myspace the new hotness?

I feel like I woke up one day and everyone was talking about myspace and leaving me behind. I like to think of myself as a leading edge kind of a guy...I wear baggy jeans...I watch "Lost"...have my ultra hip baggy jeans suddenly become this generation's Zubaz? Has the show "Lost" become this generation's "Twin Peaks"? Am I losing touch with the young and hip?

Seriously...I just surfed around myspace for a half hour...what the heck is going on over there? I don't get it? I feel like an old man sitting out on his porch complaining about rap music. What is the appeal? Is anyone I know doing this? I'm thinking about jouning, but only because I'm ridiculously handsome...I'm certain I'd have tons of myspace friends in no time.

I saw a really cool personalized avatar on myspace. I tried to do one of myself...not nearly as good or fun as the Southpark avatar from before.

Yahoo! Avatars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home