Monday, January 09, 2006

It begins again....

(I just read the post...it reads like an uninteresting diary entry...don't read it unless you're bored.)

Today was the first day of the second semester in my MBA program. I know it's early on, but I am dedicating myself to performing very well this semester. I want better than an A average....pretty high goal, but we'll see.

Interesting first class....after class we had a meeting for the founding of an MBA association. A pretty good idea on paper, but I am shaky as to whether we can pull it off. The problem for me is that people moan and complain about things in the program that don't matter to me - The last thing I really want is for the moaners and complainers to go running to the dean, and feel like they are representing all 27 students when they aren't.

So during the discussion, I spoke my mind, and now I feel like a total jerk. I think it's a legitimate concern, but before the idea even gets off the ground and I'm already slamming it. I hate that I'm stressed out about this. Why does it matter to me? There was a suggestions, I had legitimate concerns and I voiced them. Why do I stress out over this. Ugghhhh...

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't stress out about this because when you raised your hand, you have been prepared. Think about this way: at least, some people deeply appreciated that you spoke out. You voiced them for not only yourself, but also 30% of MBA classmates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home