Saturday, January 07, 2006

New Year's Resolution

Here comes the content!

So, I'm weighing in at an all-time high water mark - 205lbs, and I'm none too happy about it. So my brother, Terry, Bro-in-law, Stephen, and Dad are having a weight loss competition. It will follow the NBC show "The Biggest Loser"'s rules...percentage weight loss, and all of our goals are around 10% loss.

When I mention I want to lose weight to people, they often act incredulous..."YOU!?!? You're skinny!" I think people are lying to me to make me feel better about myself. Here's what I look like these days:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8128/fotos047oj.jpg

So, here's a question....when you have a flabby friend tell you, "I'm going on a diet." Do you answer with false incredulity - "No...Not YOU!?!" I respond with the truth, "Good for you...you have been looking chunky lately." I certainly won't give them the false impression that they don't need it.

Expect this blog to get a kickstart in the new year.

Yay!

4 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony -- how dare you put a picture of your mother on your blog. Teena

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tony great to see you back on the blog It is a great diversion from doing work. Just one question how did you get my picture on your Blog??

Mike Roest

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger Gaby said...

C'mon now people... the last name... it's pretty obvious who that is in the picture...

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Here is the identity of the man in question...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home