Tuesday, January 10, 2006

An intriguing new commenter...

My blog hasn't exactly been on fire lately, in fact it's been pretty dead. It makes me so happy that my dad, Mike, and Richie all took the time to comment - I was surprised that anyone was reading my blog at all! But to tell the truth, I'm most intrigued by comments from a person who goes by the name "Meow". It's intriguing because I don't know any Meows; in fact, to step even further out on the limb, I think Meow is not a real name, but what we in the Blogging industry refer to as a "nickname" . Anyway, I've given Meow some serious consideration. Here are some of the conclusions I've reached:

#1) Meow is female.

#2) Meow is attractive.

#3) Meow is attracted to me (see #1).

#4) Meow is possibly related to me - (which is a little troubling in light of #3).

#5) Meow does NOT live in Kamloops.

Of these criteria, #1 coupled with #2 are obviously the most pleasing. Welcome aboard, Meow! I need more hotties, as this blog has definitely become a sausage party since the big relaunch of '06. Please invite more of your female friends to join my single-digit readership, but no more guys....for now.

5 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Gaby said...

I'll admit it, I haven't been reading up on your blog lately because you hadn't been posting lately. Needless to say, your mention of the Biggest Loser overlaps with mine. Actually, vice versa - it appears you wrote yours first.

On the actual topic, I think I know who Meow is...

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Tony said...

Lola...if you won't tell me the answer at least let me know how I did on my "conclusions" about Meow.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I am not Meow but I definately add to the sausage party.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I am not meow but I am a great big additional to the sausage party.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a little sausage too. FDawg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home