Tuesday, May 03, 2005

An uncomfortable moment at 7/11

So I was in 7/11 tonight paying bills, and had quite a moment with one of their emplyees. I was fiddling with my wallet to get change, and the sleeves of my hoodie were in the way. I straightened my arm to free my hand, and in straightening my arm, I managed to reach across the counter and run my fingers through his hair. HOLY CRAP! I don't think I will be going to 7/11 anytime soon. I couldn't really explain myself, I just apologized and got the heck out of there.

AWKWARD!


EDIT:


Apparently there is some confusion (B2K) about how this happened....luckily I was able to secure a picture from the 7/11 security camera.

Hope this explains it...

10 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a surprise... Colonel finds himself embroiled in an embaressing situation that could only happen to him. This is reminiscent of accidentally picking up the prostitute and and "Sister Jackie", among many, many others.

F Dawg

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Can you explain in detail exactly how the heck that happened. I mean, you have freakishly long arms but this sounds a little absurd. I think you may be leaving something out.

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the clerk male or female? Mother

 
At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reread your blog-- it was a male. What a disappointment. Please enter your name and the clerk's in to Duncan's latest blog. Woe is me! Mother

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

After seeing Duncan's post I was reminded of the boy with Downs syndrome at the sfu basketball game (who was promptly put into orbit by the Colonel)

F Dawg

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Bry said...

LOL! No you didn't!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which I am laughing more about, the 7-11 incident, the artist's rendering, or the SFU incident as remembered by FDawg. Were you booed by other 7/11 patrons for your actions?

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at work again reading your blog and if I get fired because of all of my loud outbursts I will expect compensation from you :)!
Alayne

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Gaby said...

I don't think anything can beat a semi-filled gymnasium (let's face it, it's at an SFU game) filled with fans boo-ing specifically at Tony.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made my day, Tony!
Thanks,
Rose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home