Tuesday, April 05, 2005

The Terror Trilogy (Episode 1)

The Terror Trilogy

Three major happenings on April 3, 2005. I’ll post this trilogy one item at a time so it all sinks in.

Episode 1

Terror on the Train Tracks

KYOTO While boarding an 8:15:00 train bound for the World’s fair in Nagoya, Japan; mother Joanne Bell (58) sensed something was amiss. At 8:14:35, she grumbled, “I’m not sure this is the right train…”, only seconds after taking her seat. Being a man of action, model and son Tony Bell (26) leapt to his feet. “Follow me,” said the godlike figure, with a calming certainty. He stepped out of the rail car only to see that his parents hadn’t aged as gracefully as he had thought. Both were limping at a pace that was entirely too slow. Outside of the train, the younger Bell tried to coax the elderly couple to the door, but it wasn’t to be. Just as they reached the exit, the doors on the train unmercifully slammed shut – knowledgable son on the outside, befuddled parents in the train.

Japanese trains are noted for their efficiency, and this train was no exception. It left on schedule, with one passenger missing.

While Mother and son exchanged looks of love/confusion, the elder Mr. Bell was seen laughing hysterically.

Whether it was by skill, chance, or miracle of God, I’m not certain, but I do know that the group would be reunited an hour later in Nagoya. Little did they realize, this would not be their last terror filled encounter.

6 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"the younger Bell tried to coax the ELDERLY COUPLE to the door"!!!!
LOL
Can't wait for the next installment, Tony!
Love, Rose

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so on the edge of my my posh u of s library seat.

FDawg

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am so on the edge of my my posh u of s library seat.

FDawg

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

This can only happen to the Bell's. Man, the adventure.

 
At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am loving these stories and can relate sooooo much! I'm sitting at my desk laughing at my computer right now.

Can't wait for Episode 2!

Nicole

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like Chuck Guite sub-contracted the project to a class of elementary students for 10 bucks and pocketed the money.

F "in eager anticipation of part three" Dawg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home