Monday, July 11, 2005

My blog is becoming a wasteland

Of animated pics.

Oh well.

I am so busy packing up etc I don't have the time to devote to posting.

It's been a real whirlwind trying to say goodbye to everyone. I had my last classes today with several of my third year classes. It doesn't seem real that it will be all but over in a week, and in two weeks I'll be home. Weird.

I'll be coming home around July 27th. Still haven't purchased my ticket though, so we'll see. I hope it comes together smoothly. I can fly indirectly via Korea for $300 less, but it probably will add at least 10 hours to the flight. Still, that's $30 an hour for a little discomfort. Maybe worth it? I don't know.

Writing my goodbye speeches right now. I wish I was good at Japanese. Alas, they are destined to be awkward. Oh well, I'll do my best.

Oh - I guess I ought to leave you with your primary reason for coming.....




Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Weird animated pics.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

re-post Hasslehoff to the top of the page.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home