Monday, January 24, 2005

Padding the old post count....

Rather than editting the old post, I figured I'd post some more dontosai pics in a brand new post.

(See previous entry.)




Me and Paul surrounded by dontosai-ers...I wrote about 4 different jokes here....all of them innappropriate for mass consumption....(click here if you're in search of a more PG 13 blog.)





Paul, Mark, Hiromi, Tony, Greig, Yoshi Sensei, and the dontosai gents.






Paul, Tom and I by the ring-a-bell/clap/pray-for-companionship-so-you-no-longer-need-to-cry-yourself-to-sleep area of the festival.

Good times.





Tom and Hiromi...I know what you're thinking...what's a babe like her doing with a nerd like him?...I'll never understand how geeks like him and my dad landed hotties. Did I just call my mom a hottie?....oh dear. WWFSAT.

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony: This is your Dad--If being a nerd is a prerequisite for attracting hotties then they should be lined up around the block for you. Love from your Idol, the wind beneath your wings -- Your Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home