Saturday, January 08, 2005

Do you ever click this button?.....You Should!!!!




click the image to see it better


So have you ever noticed this button? I swear, it's the most interesting thing going. You just click it, and you're given a snapshot of someone else's life. It's absolutely addictive, and I find it very fun. You should try it!

There's a lot of garbage blogs that are just advertisements, or blogs that haven't gotten off the ground, but I'd say 1 in 5 is good, and 1 in 25 is an absolute gem!! I've even seen a few that could make Bryanna blush ;) - just kidding.

Anyway, your homework, should you choose to accept it, is to click into a few blogs, and if you find any good ones, copy and paste the address into a comment! I want to check them out.

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home