Sunday, July 30, 2006

OMG I got Frontpaged on Digg....

Unbelievable...someone (not me) posted my video clip on Digg.com (my favorite website...where 90% of my blog's content comes from).

Anyway, it got put on the front page. And now over 1500 people have viewed my video....this is pretty crazy.

Here is the thread where people are commenting on it...(I have commented as well).
Link

I'd like to draw your attention to the amusing comment saying that I sound like Ray Romano, and the otherone suggesting that I'm 8 years old for having Legend of Zelda wallpaper.

I love the attention.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could this happen? pretty crazy. I think it's time to post my "strip dance" video (with VSS underwear) if I want to be on the front page.

haha.... :-)

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

Let me know if you need any help with your claim, if you file, since I deal with them all day long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home