Tuesday, July 18, 2006

New Personal Best....errrr....highest

So, I weighed in @ 205 today. For those keeping score I've essentially tied my lifetime high water mark. Making matters worse were the circumstances of the weigh in. I had lent Ya-Ting my scale (I'm not sure what she needed it for, but I think it involved drugs) and I headed over to her house to retrieve it. While we were there, we had a bet about who could guess the other person's weight. I guessed 97. She guessed 191. I was right. She was very wrong.

Anyway, take a lesson from me. Never weigh yourself with a cute petite asian girl. You will not leave with a good self-image.

The diet has begun.....Again.....and the yo-yo continues.

On the upside, I bought a Nano, and the Nike/Ipod kit to motivate me.



It hasn't arrived yet, but I'm desperate to start running again, and it may just get me motivated. I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm depressed that i lost 2 more ponds recently. How can I gain weight? I need some tips from you for sure...haha :p

Here is the formula:
My target weight= 95 + 1/2*# of ponds you lose.

(having Starbucks Double Chocolate Chips+ snacks --- YUMMY!!)

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home