Friday, July 28, 2006

I was scammed....maybe.

So, I mentioned that I bought an IPOD on ebay. Well, it arrived today, and boy am I mad.

I read all the small print on the item page. I checked the seller's feedback (97% positive). And I still managed to get a fake ipod.

Here is the auction page. After a while, ebay takes down the page, so I have taken screen caps to commemorate the page...Screencap 1, Screencap 2, and Screencap 3.

So...I was so excited to get the package.

Package

And when I opened it, I started pulling out piece after piece of IPOD branded stuff….headphones, lanyard, iTunes booklet etc…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Suffice it to say, I was shocked to find my “iPod”


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


There is hope….the seller does have excellent feedback, and I suspect it was just a mix up. The seller does sell this other type of MP3/MP4 player, and he may have gotten the two confused. He also wouldn’t have sent me the iPod attachements that won’t even work in the MP3/MP4 player he sent me.


Ipod cord

No way to connect iPod cord.


Here's a little video commemorating the event.



I have sent the seller an email along with the link to this page. I will let you all know what happens.

6 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Tony said...

I am having serious issues with blogger, I believe the page is still up on ebay...follow this link:

http://tinyurl.com/z2vm4

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give you my magic luck!!

YC :-)

 
At 12:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you could use some love right now. Too bad you shot me down at the wedding some time ago. Perhaps you can console yourself with hockey highlights.

Signed,

hot girl at the wedding

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Todd said...

Tough luck all night pony. who's this girl you shot down at the wedding?

Perhaps you should send her to my blog...

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u sellign it soad_roy@hotmail.com

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Paul Springer said...

What ever happened with this? I recently got shafted in a similar Nano bait & switch that resulted in paying $108 for a POS with a fake iPod stamp.
Now I see there are literally hundreds of impossibly priced ipods on eBay.
editor, StarkedSF
tips@starkedsf.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home