Friday, December 03, 2004

My sleep loss = Your listening gain

So, It's 4:15am and I can't sleep. Why, you ask...check the audio.

This update includes my reason for being up at this ludicrous hour, and a description of the Japanese barbershop experience. If you're interested, click here:

this is an audio post - click to play



If you are not interested in these topics, I would recommend listening "Das Hit" German radio instead:

this is an audio post - click to play

(This may not work for those of you at work).

Enjoy!

Tony

3 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My precious little boy-- when are you going to return to my empty aching arms? I can't get the audio to once again hear your dulcet tones. Love The Blister

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Colonel... i am still digging the audio blog... keep it up, homie... Ef Kap

 
At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Tony the audio blog would be fab idea if I wasn't at work and had access to the internet at my house!! Please write some more blogs so that I can "hear" about all of your Japanes adventures. Also, what are you doing for Christmas? I know that I speak for all three of us when I saw that Christmas won't be the same without your mountain of Turkey!! alayne

 

Post a Comment

<< Home