Thursday, March 15, 2007

Duncan Bites off More than he can Chew


Somebody just threw down a challenge in my comments!

Challenge accepted.

It's ON!

I've already run 4 consecutive days (5K per day). One day I ran without my Nike/Ipod gizmo...it almost feels like a waste since it screws up my stats - never again.

I've been basically running back and forth along a 400 meter straight stretch in front of my house. I think the neighbours are starting to think I'm weird. There is also no question in my mind that tons of drug deals go down in greenstone park. I'm thinking of putting up some sort of surveillance camera to get rid of the druggies...I want them gone! Stat! They're ruining my runs.

3 Comments:

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Tony said...

1. Agreed

2. Doubly Agreed.

3. You are a wuss! You have time to make out with O-Town and engage in "heavy petting" sessions, but don't have 30 mins to run!

I call BS.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Tony said...

w3@k.

I love it.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

ATB,

I think I am going to get a pair of NIKE plus shoes this week. If you like We can start the KM Kompetition once I have them up and...running...LOL.

Thoughts. I say we start officially Monday the 19th.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home