Sunday, March 11, 2007

5k per day every day for a month.



Is it possible?

I went on my first run in about 6 months today. Felt pretty good. Although I've been working long hours teaching, I've also been taking 2 hour lunches. I certainly could squeeze in 5k every day. The only question is, am I motivated enough?

Time will tell.

I usually run just under 30 minutes for 5k, so considering how out of shape I am, I was pleased to come in at around 30:30 today. I think by the end of the week I'll be sub 30 minutes.

I'll keep you posted.

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I think I can beat your KM's, not daily, but over the month.

Challenge!!!

So that is approx 125 KM over the month.

Well. I may get close. It will be very tough though.

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nailso,

tell me what the nike insert does for your music. does it try to match music to your pace?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home