Saturday, February 10, 2007

Well this is distressing



DORKY!!!! WTF!~! I'm cute in a Brad Pitt sort of way. (Although Brad Pitt probably wouldn't have put his own rate my professors page in an RSS reader and check it constantly.)


PS

I know I'm running at 100% smiley faces right now...expect that to change soon. I've just had a tough round of midterms highlighted by failing nearly 1/3 of one of my classes ---eeep!!

PPS

Further analysis has revealed that this new commenter thinks I'm cute, but not cute enough to put the little Hot Tamale next to my name. BOOOOOOO!

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok. I dunno what is funnier: the comment (which I might add is only half correct - the latter half) or the fact that it was posted on Feb. 10... yesterday! How often do you check that page? do you have it bookmarked? Seriously. The dorkiness shows itself right there.

FDawg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home