Friday, January 12, 2007

New Year's Greetings to All



My final Christmas gift arrived in the mail today (thanks Terry Girl - double thanks for *not* sending me a Smashmouth CD - I was worried for a second!) - now people will be able to identify me as a huge dork before even speaking with me. Ahhh...who am I kidding, one look at my face and I think they'd figure it out.

Anyway, it's a new year and I thought I'd let everyone know what I'm actually up to.

Well - shortly before Christmas I had laser-eye surgery. Got a really good deal.

Anyway, that explains why I'm not wearing any glasses any more. I'm one step away from my ultimate four step plan.

1.) Save money.
2.) Get laser-eye surgery.
3.) ???????
4.) Get lots and lots of women.

In other news - I got a job! I'm teaching four - count'em FOUR accounting classes over at TRU. It's going well so far, but I'm extremely busy working 50-60 hour weeks. Amazing what a difference it makes when you actually like your job as opposed to before. When I'd work 50-60 hour weeks in public practice I'd want to shoot myself - now I'm actually having a good time.

I have to share an office which would suck, except for my office-mate - Sepand - is a really, really friendly guy. We're getting along really well so far...so that's nice.

I bought Mom a really nice PVR (think TiVo) and I think she's really enjoying it (I know I am). I plan to buy Dad something too, but like Mom's gift, I've got to figure out something that appears to be something I'm giving to him, but actually is more of a gift for me...maybe he'll want Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas for my Xbox 360.... ;)

Peace out.

5 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who is that reflected in the tv? and who took the picture?

- your nosey brother

 
At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Number 4 of you're four step plan had a mistake. it should read get lots and lots of men.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Tony said...

The man in the background is noneother than mom's boyfriend, Greg. Or as I like to call him, Dad.

It was Greg taking the picture.

(I like it when P-Man goes to Vancouver).

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I hardly recognized you without glasses. Like a modern day Clark Kent transforming into Supergeek!!

Awesome T-Shirt!!

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Todd said...

What ever happened to Lance and Monique?

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

Number 4 should read, score with
O-town.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home