Monday, August 28, 2006

I got my refund

As many of you know, I received the wrong type of mp3 player when I went to buy an iPod on ebay.

Thanks to B2K for telling me to file a dispute through paypal.

I filed a dispute and within
4 minutes~! I had received my refund. Props to the seller for maintaining good communication throughout the transaction.

I'm not sure, but I think Bill muscled the huy a little bit for me. Anyway, I'm thrilled to have received my refund, and have purchased an iPod at Future Shop. (I actually purchased it last week and have gotten much more fit because of it.)



Anyway, I was really worried about this, and I'm thrilled to have my refund. And I'm happy with my new iPod, especially the Nike+iPod kit - more on this in a future post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home