Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mo Headphones....Mo problems




so...I got some new headphones, but the cord for the right headphone is much shorter than the cord for the left headphone.

Am I missing something?

Should I be wearing them differently?

The right headphone becomes a "load-bearing" headphone and all the strain comes on my right ear.

Should the weight of the headphone cord be evenly distributed?

I have no idea why they are such extremely different lengths. Can anyone out there let me know?

Thasnks.

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony, the idea is that you put the longer cord around the back of your neck to the other ear. The cord stays out of the way of zippers, etc. better. As far as the load bearing issue goes, I gather the load is coming from the in-line control hanging in front of you... no suggestions here. You could try pinning it to your shirt just above where it would natually hang to remove the load, but that would effectively negate the convenience of the controls.
Scott

 
At 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony: you have a grossly mis-shapen head. Love Mom

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Hien said...

LOL! yes...Scott is the new "MacGyver" around the head-..in the other ear...but yes, I concur with your mom...you do have a misshapen head. Did you ever get my PERSONALLY WRITTEN LETTER or are you pulling a "I will just ignore Hien" again? (>_<)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home