Friday, October 13, 2006

Too much good TV

This new season of TV is actually quite good with shows like Studio 60, Dexter and (the lowly rated) Friday Night Lights proving to be totally entertaining.

But Thursday night has gotten ridiculous - Here are the shows I want to watch on Thursday:

The Office

Shark

Laguna beach (Yes I watch girlie shows.)

Survivor

Ugly betty (See my comment re: Laguna Beach)

The Ultimate Fighter (Reclaiming some of my masculinity.)

Extras (Ricky Gervais' new show)

Not enough time in the day.

5 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Duncan McAllister said...

I really recommend Heroes on Monday nights on NBC. The show is freaking sweet. I am totally hooked.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Tony said...

I am into Heroes as well.

I thought the first episode was so/so, but the next two were freaking AWESOME!

I love the Japanese guy. (Hiro)

 
At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not worry about the girly shows. I heard a rumour that F-dawg watches SEX AND THE CITY and he does not have the manly name of Colonel to overcome the girliness of it.

O-town

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are we a little defensive F-dawg? Blaming it on your girlfriend. I expected more from you.

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Gaby said...

I thought in the "ever-confusing" boy world, any show that has boobies in it is automatically ok...

Maybe I watch too much L Word tho...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home